The primary role of the Business Development Representative is to increase sales of the company’s software and web application development services. He or she prospects for new clients by networking, cold calling, and other means to generate interest from potential clients. He or she develops recurring business through cultivation of existing client relationships within a defined territory assigned.
We’re looking for a motivated individual with a background in accounting and a willingness to learn.
- 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping, Accounts Payables, and or financial reconciliations
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to Multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration is a plus, but not required
The ideal Web Developer has expert level skills with WordPress including building custom themes from scratch. In addition, you have a keen eye for UI / UX principles and a proactive approach to development.
+ Bachelor’s degree
+ 2+ years of experience WITH WordPress and PHP
+ Strong WordPress development and understanding of WordPress APIs
+ Experience building for multiple platforms
+ Familiarity with SEO
+ Code new WordPress themes and plugins
+ Maintain and admin WordPress installations
+ Work with PHP to create optimized templates
+ Test sites and fix bugs
+ Build reusable code for future use
+ Project estimation and planning skills – AGILE METHOD
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
Students pursuing Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or computer engineering can apply as Interns to Terra ATS, for this upcoming Summer 2018 session/season.
- Must be able to understand business requirements and translate them into IT solutions.
- Good working knowledge of programming languages, databases and SQL.
- Must have experience working in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with both
These 2-3 months, an intern can expect to growth from within while earning college credits. We cultivate a winning atmosphere.
Join Terra today!